||1956 (age 56–57)
||Executive VP, Strategic Development of the Los Angeles Lakers
Johnny Buss (born 1956) is the vice president of strategic development for the Los Angeles Lakers in the National Basketball Association (NBA). He previously held positions as president of the Los Angeles Lazers professional indoor soccer team and the Los Angeles Sparks professional women's basketball team. He is the oldest son of Jerry Buss and the older brother of Jim and Jeanie.
- ^ Buss, Jeanie; Springer, Steve (2010). Laker Girl. Triumph Books. p. 22. ISBN 9781600785115.
- ^ Medina, Mark (February 18, 2013). "Jerry Buss' family will honor his wishes and keep Lakers". Daily News (Los Angeles). Archived from the original on February 22, 2013.
- ^ Springer, Steve (November 24, 2002). "Buss—The Next Generation". Los Angeles Times. Archived from the original on February 19, 2013.
- ^ Lidz, Franz (November 2, 1998). "She's Got Balls". Sports Illustrated. Retrieved February 19, 2013.
- ^ "Buss stepping down as Sparks president, sale possible". ESPN.com. October 31, 2006. Archived from the original on February 23, 2013.
- ^ Ireland, John (May 3, 2009). "All in the Family". Los Angeles Times. Archived from the original on February 19, 2013.