Johns Hopkins Medicine International
|This article relies on references to primary sources. (December 2010)|
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2010)|
Johns Hopkins Medicine International (JHMI) is a partnership program established by the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine to raise the standard of health care through long-term, mission-driven agreements.
Types of partnerships
In a Hospital Management program, JHMI oversees the partner institution’s daily operations at an executive level. Examples include:
- Johns Hopkins Singapore International Medical Centre.
- Hospital Punta Pacifica, in Panama City
- Al Rahba Hospital, United Arab Emirates
- Corniche Hospital, UAE
- Tawam Hospital, UAE
JHMI oversees the partner institution’s clinical operations:
Affiliated institutions have a Hopkins faculty member appointed as a part-time medical director to assess, promote and monitor medical quality and safety
- Amcare Labs International, Inc.
- Anadolu Medical Center, Turkey
- Clemenceau Medical Center, Lebanon
- Clínica Las Condes, Chile
- Tokyo Midtown Medical Center, Japan
JHMI provides educational and consulting support to:
- Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Education, Mexico
- Medcan Clinic, Canada
- San Matteo Hospital, Italy
- Trinidad and Tobago Health Sciences Institute, Trinidad and Tobago
|This article about a medical organization or association is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|