|Founder(s)||Ralph F. Stayer
|Headquarters||Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin, USA|
Johnsonville Foods is a sausage producer headquartered in Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin. The company was founded in 1945 by Ralph F. and Alice Stayer. Johnsonville is the largest sausage brand by revenue in the United States. Its bratwursts are sold in many McDonald's restaurants, prominent presence in 7-Eleven, and in 16 NFL stadiums.
Political involvement 
The company and its owners have a reputation for political involvement, and are widely known as supporters of conservative causes. In 2010, members of the Stayer family figured prominently as contributors to the successful Wisconsin gubernatorial campaign of Republican candidate Scott Walker. As a result, in 2011, opponents of Walker and his policies have called for a boycott of Johnsonville products.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Johnsonville Foods|
- "Company Overview of Johnsonville Sausage LLC" Bloomberg Businessweek.
- "Bratwurst brand claims bragging rights as nation's top sausage" Lubbock Avalanche-Journal, August 21, 2005. Retrieved November 27, 2012.
- "Ralph Stayer, 92, Popularizer of Bratwurst, Dies," New York Times, June 27, 2007. Retrieved November 27, 2012.
- Soglin, Paul Johnsonville Sausage Reheats Hot Topic accessed March 26, 2010
- Wisconsin Democracy Campaign, Campaign Finance Database accessed March 26, 2010
- The case for boycotting Johnsonville Sausages and Metcalfe’s Hilldale Sentry accessed March 26, 2010