From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up joi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Joi may refer to:
- The Romanian name for Thursday
- Jói, nickname of Jóhannes Ásbjörnsson, Icelandic TV and radio show host
- Joi (band), a British/Bengali trance band
- Joi (singer), an American R&B singer from Atlanta
- Joi (TV channel), an Italian television channel
- Joi (TV drama), a 1999 Japanese TV drama broadcast on NTV
- acronym for "Jerk Off Instructions"
People named Joi
- Marilyn Joi (born 1945), American actress
- Joi Cardwell, dance, House music and R&B music singer-songwriter
- Joi Chua (born 1978), Singaporean female singer
- Joi Ito (Joichi Ito, born 1966), Japanese activist, entrepreneur, and venture capitalist
- Joi Lansing (Joyce Lansing, 1929–1972), film and television actress
- N-Joi, a house music and techno production duo from Southend, Essex, England
- Joi Internet, a former dial-up Internet service provider based in Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- JOI, Joinville-Lauro Carneiro de Loyola Airport IATA code
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Joi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.