From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up joint or intraarticular in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Joint is a location where two bones make contact.
Joint may also refer to:
- Joint (mechanics), a connection between two rigid bodies which allows movement with one or more degrees of freedom
- Universal joint, a rotary joint that can bend.
Architecture, construction and mechanical engineering
- Joint (building), a junction where building elements meet without a static load being applied from one element to another
- Mortar joint, the mortar-filled space between masonry bricks
- Woodworking joint, used to join wood parts so that they cannot move relative to each other
- Bolted joint, common element in construction and machine design.
Geology and geotechincal engineering
- Joint (geology), a fracture in a rock mass which has no offset
- Discontinuity, a joint (discontinuity) in geotechnical engineering
- "Joint" (song), a 2007 J-pop maxi single by Mami Kawada
- "Joint Joint", a song by Dub Narcotic Sound System from their 2004 album Degenerate Introduction
- "Joints", a song by Holly Miranda from The Magician's Private Library
- "John", a 2002 rap song by Bulgarian rap band Upsurt, also known as "Joint" (the song itself is a cover of "Boys" by Sabrina Salerno
- Joint (audio engineering), refers to a joining of several channels of similar information in order to obtain higher quality or smaller file size
- Slang for prison in the United States
- Alf Joint (1927–2005), British film stuntman
- Joint (cannabis), a cannabis cigarette
- American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee, colloquially known as "The Joint"
- (UK) A large cut of meat, as distinguished from a chop
- Join (disambiguation)
- Joiner (disambiguation)
- Joinery (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Joint"
- The Joint (disambiguation)
- Plastic joining
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.