From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Jojo or jojo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jojo or JoJo may refer to:
- Joanna "JoJo" Levesque, American singer and entertainer
- JoJo (album), her 2004 debut album
- JoJo Billingsley, an American singer, soloist, songwriter and recording artist
- Jojo Garza, American musician, member of Los Lonely Boys
- Joel "JoJo" Hailey, American R&B singer, half of K-Ci & JoJo
- John "JoJo" Hermann, American musician, keyboardist for Widespread Panic
- Jo Jo Hoo Kim, Jamaican reggae record producer
- Jo Jo Laine (1953–2006), American singer, model, actress, and rock groupie
- Jojo Mayer (born 1963), Swiss drummer
- Jonathan "JoJo" Richman, American proto-punk singer-songwriter
- Joseph "JoJo" Simmons, member of Team Blackout mostly known on Run's House
- "Jojo", a single by Boz Scaggs from his 1980 album Middle Man
- Jojo, a character in the Beatles song "Get Back"
- Jojo (Bengali singer), a Bengali singer.
- Jojó (footballer born 1970), Mozambiquan defender on the 1998 African Cup of Nations Team of the Tournament
- Jojo Duncil (born 1983), Filipino professional basketball player
- Jo Jo English (born 1970), American professional basketball player
- Jojo Lastimosa (born 1964), Filipino professional basketball player
- Jo-Jo Moore (1908–2001), American professional baseball player
- Jo-Jo Reyes (born 1984), American professional baseball pitcher
- JoJo Starbuck (born 1951), American figure skater
- Jo-Jo Townsell (born 1960), American professional football player
- Jo Jo White (born 1946), American professional basketball player
- Joyner Clifford "Jo-Jo" White (born 1909), American professional baseball player
- JoJo's Circus, an American children's TV show featuring the character JoJo Tickle
- Jojo the Kissing Bandit, a character in the Avatar: The Last Airbender trading card game
- Jojo Lapus, a showbiz columnist and screenwriter
- Mojo Jojo, a simian character in the American animated TV show The Powerpuff Girls
- Jejomar Binay (born 1942), nicknamed JoJo, Philippine Vice-President and former mayor of Makati
- Jojo Chintoh (born c. 1940), Canadian television journalist
- Jōjō Masashige (1545–1643), Japanese samurai of the 16th and 17th centuries
- Jojo Moyes (born 1969), British novelist
- JoJo Savard, Canadian self-proclaimed psychic
- Jo-Jo The Dog-Faced Boy, Fedor Jeftichew, Russian–American sideshow performer of the late 1800s
- JoJo Wright, American radio host
- Jo Frost (born 1971), British nanny and TV personality of Supernanny fame, who addresses herself to children as "Jo-Jo"
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, a manga, anime, and video game in which every protagonist's name can be read as JoJo
- Jojo, a 1988 novel by Roger Caron
- Jojo, a protagonist in the musical Seussical, as well as the book Horton Hears a Who!, on which the musical was partly based.
- Jo Jo Dancer, the title character, played by Richard Pryor, in the film Jo Jo Dancer, Your Life Is Calling
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.