|Full name||Jokin Arcaya Esparza|
|Date of birth||15 June 1988|
|Place of birth||Pamplona, Spain|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|2009||→ Huesca (loan)||16||(1)|
|2010–2011||→ Huesca (loan)||27||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 1 July 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
After emerging through local CA Osasuna's youth ranks, Jokin made his La Liga debut on 17 June 2007 in a 1–2 home loss against Atlético Madrid. However, he would only appear in five more matches for the first team in the following two seasons combined, which prompted a loan to second division club SD Huesca in January 2009; he was relatively used as the team maintained its recently acquired status.
In February 2013 Jokin signed for Panathinaikos FC in the Superleague Greece, penning a six-month contract. In late May of the following year, following a brief spell back in his country with lowly Zamora CF, he joined another Greek top-divisioner, Veria FC.
- "El Atlético maquilla un nuevo fracaso en el Reyno de Navarra" [Atlético disguises new shortcoming at the Reyno de Navarra] (in Spanish). Marca. 17 June 2007. Retrieved 3 July 2014.
- "Galán, Esparza y Óscar Vega, cedidos al Huesca" [Galán, Esparza and Óscar Vega, loaned to Huesca] (in Spanish). Diario de Navarra. 2 July 2010. Retrieved 3 July 2014.
- "Jokin Esparza ficha por el Huesca por dos temporadas" [Jokin Esparza signs for Huesca for two seasons] (in Spanish). Marca. 18 August 2011. Retrieved 3 July 2014.
- "Jokin Esparza: "El Panathinaikos sigue siendo uno de los grandes europeos"" [Jokin Esparza: "Panathinaikos is still one of the greats in Europe"] (in Spanish). Marca. 20 February 2013. Retrieved 3 July 2014.
- "Παίκτης της Βέροιας ο Jokin Arcaya Esparza" (in Greek). Veria F.C. 28 May 2014. Retrieved 3 July 2014.