From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Meaning||"Youthful", "Soft haired"|
|Region of origin||Europe|
|Related names||Julius, Julian|
|Look up Jolyon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Notable people named Jolyon include:
- Jolyon Brettingham Smith, (9 September 1949 - 17 May 2008), a British composer, conductor, performer, author, radio presenter, and university lecturer.
- Jolyon Connell, a former Sunday Telegraph and Sunday Times journalist, founder of The Week.
- Jolyon 'Jol' Danzig, one of the founders of Hamer Guitars.
- Jolyon Dixon, (born 6 December 1973), an English guitarist.
- Jolyon Howorth, (born 4 May 1945), a British scholar of European politics and military policy.
- Jolyon Jackson, (3 September 1948 – 18 December 1985), an Irish musician and composer.
- Jolyon James, an Australian-born actor.
- Jolyon Palmer, (born 20 January 1991), a British professional racing driver.
- Jolyon Rubinstein, a British actor, writer, producer and director.
- Jolyon Stern, (born December 25, 1939), President of the DeWitt Stern Group.
- Jolyon Temple, children's author.
- Jolyon Wagg, a character from the The Adventures of Tintin comics by Hergé.
- Jolyon is the name of several characters in the Forsyte Saga.
Jolyon as a middle name
- Timothy Jolyon Carter, a former English cricketer.
- Louis Jolyon West, an American psychiatrist and human rights activist.
- Joleon Lescott, an English football player