Jon Comer (January 19, 1976) is the first professional skateboarder with a prosthetic limb (due to an amputated lower leg). He is featured in the award winning documentary "Never Been Done". Jon earned the respect of skateboarding legends like Tony Hawk, Steve Caballero, and Mike Vallely who admire Jon’s success and determination. Jon currently resides in Dallas, Texas. He has a son named Gabriel. He can still be found skateboarding at many DFW area skateparks and skatespots on any given night.
He currently has a Guest Pro model skateboard on Cockfight Skateboards with graphics by Paul Neumann.
- Director - Matthew J. Powers
- Editor - Agent Ogden
- Producers - Tom Elder-Groebe, Matthew J. Powers, Agent Ogden
- Winner - Best Documentary 2004 X-Dance Film Festival
- Winner - Feature Film Award San Diego Film Festival
- Winner - Best Documentary WorldFest Houston International Film Festival
- Winner - Golden Reel Award Tiburon International Film Festival
|This skateboarding-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|