April 11, 1973 |
Evans won the 2005 Arthur Ellis Award for Best First Novel from the Crime Writers of Canada for his book Dark Places, and has been reviewed in the Economist and Washington Post. His graphic novel The Executor was named one of the ten best of 2010 by Comic Book Resources, and his novel Beasts of New York won a 2011 ForeWord Book Of The Year medal.
Evans has also written for magazines such as Wired and The Walrus, and the newspaper The Globe and Mail, and he writes a weekly column for TechCrunch. Now based in Berkeley, California, he frequently travels the world to research the locations of his novels.
- Dark Places - 2004 (UK title: Trail of the Dead)
- Blood Price - 2005
- Invisible Armies - 2006 (download)
- The Night of Knives - 2007 (download)
- Beasts of New York - 2011 (download)
- Swarm - 2012 (download)
- Wiring the War Zone, Wired
- Blood, Bullets, Bombs and Bandwidth, Slashdot
- In the Shadow of Doom, The Walrus
- Free Delivery: birth in Haiti, The Walrus
- Better Dying Through Chemistry, The Walrus
- Can A Video Game Make You Cry?, Maisonneuve
- Burning With Desire, The Walrus
- This Is Where The Magic Happens, TechCrunch
- Save Helpless Faraway Africans From The Comfort Of Your Armchair!, TechCrunch
- Such DFW. Very Orwell. So Doge. Wow., TechCrunch
- "Treats off the street", 10 Aug 2006, p. 71
- 23 Oct 2005, review by Richard Lipez
- My best ten of ‘ten!
- BOTYA 2011 Finalists in Fantasy (Adult Fiction)
- Steal This Book!