|Full name||Jonathan Mould|
4 April 1991 |
|Current team||Team UK Youth|
|Agisko Viner Cycling Team
|An Post-Sean Kelly
Team UK Youth
| British National Team Pursuit Champion 2008
British National Madison Champion 2009, 2013
British National Derny Paced Champion 2009
|Infobox last updated on
20 January 2012
Jonathan "Jon" Mould (born 4 April 1991) is a Welsh racing cyclist from Newport. Mould is a member of British Cycling's Olympic Academy Programme. He was a Commonwealth Games Athlete representing Wales at the Delhi 2010 Games, and rode for the An Post-ChainReaction team in 2012. He joined Team UK Youth for 2013. After Team UK Youth folded at the end of 2013, he signed with the NFTO Racing team for 2014.
- 1st British National Team Pursuit Championships (with James Boyman, Christopher Richardson, Joel Stewart & John McClelland)
- 3rd Scratch race, British National Track Championships
- 3rd Points race, British National Track Championships
- 1st Madison, European Track Championships – Junior (with Chris Whorral)
- 2nd Team pursuit, European Track Championships – Junior
- 1st British National Madison Championships (with Mark Christian)
- 1st British National Derny Championships (paced by Courtney Rowe)
- 3rd Points classification, Junior Tour of Wales
- 3rd Welsh National Road Race Championships – Junior
- 1st Presidents Road Race
- 3rd Welsh National Criterium Championships
- 3rd UIV Cup Copenhagen – U23
- 2nd British National Madison Championships
- 3rd Stage 3, Thüringen-Rundfahrt – U23
- 3rd Points race, European Track Championships – U23
- 3rd Points race, Round 1 - Cali, 2012–2013 UCI Track Cycling World Cup Classics
- "Jon Mould". Agisko Viner Cycling Team. Retrieved 15 December 2009.
- "Great Britain Cycling Team Rider Biographies". British Cycling. Retrieved 15 December 2009.
- "An Post-Sean Kelly (SKT) – BEL". UCI Continental Circuits. Union Cycliste Internationale. Retrieved 16 January 2012.
- "Team News: 2013 Line-up for UK Youth Revealed". VeloUK.net. Retrieved 19 April 2013.
- Henrys, Colin (31 October 2013). "Interview: Russell Downing on British cycle sport's newest team, NFTO". Roadcycling UK. Retrieved 5 November 2013.
- "Jon Mould and George Atkins win national Madison title". Cycling Weekly. 7 January 2013. Retrieved 21 September 2013.
- Ganley, Joe; O'Hara, Louis (29 September 2013). "Wiggle Honda set team pursuit world best time as 2013 British National Track Championships conclude". British Cycling. Retrieved 30 September 2013.
- "UCI Track World Cup, Manchester - Men's Scratch Race". tissottiming.com. 3 November 2013. Retrieved November 5, 2013.
- Jon Mould profile at Cycling Archives
|This biographical article related to Welsh cycling is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|