Mould in 2014.
|Full name||Jonathan Mould|
4 April 1991 |
|Current team||NFTO Pro Cycling|
|Discipline||Road and track|
|Agisko Viner Cycling Team
|An Post-Sean Kelly
Team UK Youth
NFTO Pro Cycling
|National Team Pursuit Championships (2008)
National Madison Championships (2009, 2013)
National Derny Paced Championships (2009)
|Infobox last updated on
30 May 2014
Mould started bike racing at the age of 14 with Newport Velo Cycling Club, and joined the British Cycling Olympic Development Programme in 2009. He was a Commonwealth Games Athlete representing Wales at the Delhi 2010 Games, and rode for the An Post-Sean Kelly team in 2012. He joined Team UK Youth for 2013. After Team UK Youth folded at the end of 2013, he signed with the NFTO Racing team for 2014.
- 1st British National Team Pursuit Championships (with James Boyman, Christopher Richardson, Joel Stewart & John McClelland)
- 3rd Scratch race, British National Track Championships
- 3rd Points race, British National Track Championships
- 1st Madison, European Track Championships – Junior (with Chris Whorral)
- 2nd Team pursuit, European Track Championships – Junior
- 1st British National Madison Championships (with Mark Christian)
- 1st British National Derny Championships (paced by Courtney Rowe)
- 3rd Points classification, Junior Tour of Wales
- 3rd Welsh National Road Race Championships – Junior
- 3rd UIV Cup Ghent (with Luke Rowe)
- 1st Presidents Road Race
- 2nd Intergiro classification, Giro Della Valli Cuneesi
- 3rd Welsh National Criterium Championships
- 3rd UIV Cup Copenhagen (with George Atkins) – U23
- National Track Championships
- 2nd British National Madison Championships
- 3rd Stage 3, Thüringen-Rundfahrt – U23
- 3rd Points race, European Track Championships – U23
- 3rd Points race, Round 1 - Cali, 2012–2013 UCI Track Cycling World Cup Classics
- National Track Championships
- 1st Welsh National Road Race Championships
- 1st Welsh National Criterium Championships
- 1st Overall Tour of Jamtland
- 1st Young rider classification
- 1st Round 6 - Colchester, Pearl Izumi Tour Series
- 1st East Yorkshire Classic
- 3rd Scratch race, Round 1 - Manchester, 2013–14 UCI Track Cycling World Cup
- Tour Series
- "About". jonmould.co.uk. Retrieved 29 May 2014.
- "Jon Mould". Agisko Viner Cycling Team. Retrieved 15 December 2009.
- "Great Britain Cycling Team Rider Biographies". British Cycling. Retrieved 15 December 2009.
- "An Post-Sean Kelly (SKT) – BEL". UCI Continental Circuits. Union Cycliste Internationale. Retrieved 16 January 2012.
- "Team News: 2013 Line-up for UK Youth Revealed". VeloUK.net. Retrieved 19 April 2013.
- Henrys, Colin (31 October 2013). "Interview: Russell Downing on British cycle sport's newest team, NFTO". Roadcycling UK. Retrieved 5 November 2013.
- "Union Internationale des Velodromes, 6 days - uivcup09". uiv.dk. Retrieved 29 May 2014.
- "33° Giro Della Valli Cuneesi Nelle Alpi del Mare: Classifiche Finale" [33rd Tour of the Cuneesi Valleys in the Alps of the Sea]. http://www.girodellevallicuneesi.net/ (in Italian). 2010. Retrieved 29 May 2014.
- "Palmares". jonmould.co.uk. Retrieved 29 May 2014.
- "Jon Mould and George Atkins win national Madison title". Cycling Weekly. 7 January 2013. Retrieved 21 September 2013.
- Ganley, Joe; O'Hara, Louis (29 September 2013). "Wiggle Honda set team pursuit world best time as 2013 British National Track Championships conclude". British Cycling. Retrieved 30 September 2013.
- "Jon Mould Team UK Youth är kungen av Skanderna – sista etappen av Tour of Jamtland är avklarad" [Jon Mould Team UK Youth is the king of the Scandinavian Mountains - the last stage of the Tour of Jamtland is over]. tourofjamtland.se (in Swedish). 10 August 2013. Retrieved 29 May 2014.
- Kennedy, Andrew. "Mould conquers the cobbles at Beverley". British Cycling. Retrieved 29 May 2014.
- "UCI Track World Cup, Manchester - Men's Scratch Race". tissottiming.com. 3 November 2013. Retrieved November 5, 2013.
- Corrigan, Phil (13 May 2014). "Madison Genesis wins Stoke-on-Trent stage of the Pearl Izumi Tour Series". Stoke Sentinel. Retrieved 14 May 2014.
- "Jon Mould wins Durham Tour Series round". British Cycling. 28 May 2014. Retrieved 28 May 2014.
- Swarbrick, Susan (30 May 2014). "'Deep dig' enough for Archibald to uncover route to third-round win". The Herald (Newsquest). Retrieved 30 May 2014. "Jon Mould, of NFTO Pro Cycling, won the sixth round of the men's Pearl Izumi Tour Series by a 12-second margin, leaving Tom Scully (Madison Genesis) and Kristian House (Rapha Condor JLT) to battle it out for second and third respectively."
- "Rapha Condor JLT crowned Pearl Izumi Tour Series Champions in Jersey". British Cycling. 14 June 2014. Retrieved 17 June 2014.
- Jon Mould profile at Cycling Archives
|This biographical article related to Welsh cycling is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|