Jon Snodgrass is a Panamanian author, born on July 27, 1941 in Colón, Panama to John Alphonso and Olivia Jane (Chestnut) Snodgrass. He received Ph.D. Sociology 1972 at the University of Pennsylvania. He is currently working in the Department of Sociology at California State University in Los Angeles.
- (Editor) for Men Against Sexism: A Book of Readings, Times Change Press, 1977.
- The Jack-Roller at Seventy: A Fifty-Year Follow-Up, Lexington Books, 1982.
- "Patriarchy and Phantasy: A Conception of Psychoanalytic Sociology" (The American Journal of Psychoanalysis, 43 (Fall 1983) 261-275)
- Career Strategies Map and Guide, Career Strategies Center (South Pasadena, California), 1990.
- Follow Your Career Star: A Career Quest Based on Inner Values, Kensington Books (New York) 1996.
- Peace Knights of the Soul: Wisdom in 'Star Wars', Inner Circle Publishing, 2006.