From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jonathan Edwards may refer to:
- Jonathan Edwards (theologian) (1703–1758), American preacher and theologian and president of Princeton University
- Jonathan Edwards (the younger) (1745–1801), his son, American theologian
- Jonathan Edwards (priest) (1615–1681), Archdeacon of Derry
- Jonathan Edwards (academic) (1629–1712), theologian and Principal of Jesus College, Oxford 1686–1712
- Jonathan Edwards (Washington & Jefferson College) (1817–1891), first president of Washington & Jefferson College
- Jonathan Edwards (athlete) (born 1966), British triple jumper, world record holder and TV presenter
- Jonathan Edwards (luger) (born 1972), American luger
- Jonathan and Darlene Edwards, pseudonym of bandleader Paul Weston and his wife, singer Jo Stafford
- Jonathan Edwards (musician) (born 1946), American musician
- Jonathan Edwards (album), debut album of the musician
- Jonathan Edwards (British politician) (born 1976), Plaid Cymru Member of Parliament since 2010
- Jon Edwards (baseball) (born 1988), American Major League player
- Jonathan Edwards (poet), Welsh poet.
- Jonathan Edwards (English footballer), English footballer.
- Jonathan Edwards College, a residential college at Yale University, named after the theologian
- John Edwards (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jonathan Edwards.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.