||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (January 2012)|
Jonathan Peter Ling is a former chief executive officer (CEO) of Fletcher Building, a New Zealand construction company and one of the largest companies in New Zealand. He joined the company in 2003. His appointment as CEO was announced in May 2006, he took up the position in September 2006 and retired at the end of September 2012.
Ling is a fifth-generation Australian descended from migrants who left southern China in 1830. He was educated at Scotch College Melbourne and completed his post-school studies in Melbourne, acquiring degrees from the University of Melbourne and RMIT.
- Fletcher Building
- "Change of CEO for Fletcher Building". The New Zealand Herald. NZPA. 10 May 2006. Retrieved 7 October 2012.
- Gibson, Anne (21 May 2006). "Surfing winds of change suits Fletcher's new CEO". The New Zealand Herald. Retrieved 7 October 2012.
- Gibson, Anne (23 August 2012). "Fletcher to review 'whole portfolio'". The New Zealand Herald. Retrieved 7 October 2012.
- What they're doing now. Scotch College Melbourne.
- Fletcher Building : Management Team