Boy A is the story of a child criminal released into society as an adult. It has obvious and presumably deliberate parallels to the fates of the murderers of James Bulger, although the crime itself differs significantly.
Highly acclaimed critically, Boy A was described by Sarah Waters, Chair of the Judges for the John Llewellyn Rhys Prize, as "a compelling narrative, a beautifully structured piece of writing, and a thought-provoking novel of ideas. It's a wonderful debut."
His third novel, Genus, will be released in July 2011.[dated info]
- Jonathan Trigell on myspace.com
- An interview with Jonathan Trigell
- Publisher webpage
- Jonathan Trigell is interviewed for Arts Award Voice
- Boy A - a novel by Jon Trigell
- Serpent's Tail : Authors
- Booktrust: > Home
- Jonathan Trigell's interview during the Festival international du roman noir de Frontignan 2007
|This article about an English writer, poet or playwright is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|