Jonathan Wilson (writer)
9 July 1976 |
Jonathan Wilson (born 9 July 1976) is a British sports journalist and author who writes for a number of publications, including The Guardian, The Independent and Sports Illustrated. He is a columnist for World Soccer, bettingexpert and founder and editor of The Blizzard. He also appears on The Guardian's football podcast, "Football Weekly".
Wilson has written for The Independent, FourFourTwo magazine and The Daily Telegraph, and was football correspondent for the Financial Times from 2002 to 2006. He writes for The Guardian and is a columnist for World Soccer and The Irish Examiner. In 2011 he founded the quarterly football journal The Blizzard, which he edits.
Wilson is the main contributor to a feature on The Guardian website, "The Question", in which he analyzes modern trends and evolutions in football. "The Question" has included articles on the decline of the box-to-box midfielder, the importance of the modern full-back and the evolution of the defensive striker.
- Jonathan Wilson article archive
- Jonathan Wilson profile Retrieved 2012-05-18.
- Jonathan Wilson article archive at Sports Illustrated Retrieved 2012-05-18.
- Blurb from the inside cover of Inverting the Pyramid.
- About The Blizzard Retrieved 2012-05-18.
- "The Question" Retrieved 2012-05-18.