Rabbi Jonathan Wittenberg (b. Glasgow, Scotland, 17 September 1957) is a Masorti rabbi, the Senior Rabbi of Masorti Judaism UK. He is a leading writer and thinker on Judaism. He is Rabbi of the New North London Synagogue, with approximately 2400 members.
He moved to London in 1963. He attended University College School, went to King's College, Cambridge and Leo Baeck College. He was taught by Louis Jacobs.
He currently resides in North London. Rabbi Wittenberg is married to Nicola Solomon and they share three children. His father died in 2007.
- Torah (1995)
- The Three Pillars of Judaism: A Search for Faith and Values (1997)
- The Laws of Life: A Guide to Traditional Jewish Practice at Times of Bereavement (1997)
- The Eternal Journey: Meditations of the Jewish (2004)
- The Silence of Dark Water: An Inner Journey (2008)
- Walking with the Light: From Frankfurt to Finchley (2013)