||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2008)|
23 August 1981 |
Jonathon Dutton (born 23 August 1981, Geelong, Australia) is an actor and director.
In 2003, Dutton played Brett Ferris in an episode of MDA. That same year he began appearing as David Fish in the British comedy series Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps. Dutton also portrayed Jeff in Australian drama series The Secret Life of Us. In 2006, the actor portrayed an ambulance driver in All Saints.
2009 saw Dutton make an appearance in Packed to the Rafters as Simon. From 2010, Dutton began directing episodes of Neighbours. In 2012, he received a nomination for Best Direction in a TV Drama Serial from the Australian Directors Guild Awards for his work on Episode 6188.
|1998||Blue Heelers||Lucas Summers|
|2003||Blue Heelers||Kyle Madigan|
|2003||MDA||Brett Ferris||Episode: "Bigger Fish to Fry"|
|2003–04||Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps||David Fish|
|2005||The Secret Life of Us||Jeff|
|2006||All Saints||Kane Hely|
|2009||Packed to the Rafters||Simon||Episode: "Having It All"|
|2009||Chandon Pictures||Harley||Episode: "Pack"|
- Everton, Denise (28 January 2000). "A Tad of difference". Illawarra Mercury (Fairfax Media). Retrieved 16 April 2012.
- "The team". Film & television studio international. Retrieved 16 April 2012.
- Ellis, Scott (17 September 2006). "Inside the box". The Sun-Herald (Fairfax Media). Retrieved 16 April 2012.
- Knox, David (13 February 2009). "A new direction". TV Tonight. Retrieved 16 April 2012.
- "Major sits in the directors seat". Network Ten. Retrieved 24 March 2011.
- Knox, David (16 April 2012). "Australian Directors Guild Awards: Nominees". TV Tonight. Retrieved 16 April 2012.
|This article about an Australian television actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|