Jonesboro–Paragould combined statistical area
The Jonesboro-Paragould Combined Statistical Area is made up of three counties in northeastern Arkansas. The CSA consists of the Jonesboro Metropolitan Statistical Area and the Paragould Micropolitan Statistical Area. As of the 2010 census, the CSA had a population of 163,116.
Cities and towns
Places with more than 60,000 inhabitants
- Jonesboro (Principal city) Pop: 67,263
Places with more than 20,000 inhabitants
- Paragould (Principal city) Pop: 26,113
Places with 1,000 to 10,000 inhabitants
- Trumann Pop: 6,775
- Marked Tree Pop: 2,566
- Harrisburg Pop: 2,288
- Bono Pop: 2,131
- Lake City Pop: 2,082
- Lepanto Pop: 1,893
- Bay Pop: 1,801
- Brookland Pop: 1,642
- Monette Pop: 1,501
- Caraway Pop: 1,279
- Marmaduke Pop: 1,111
Places with less than 1,000 inhabitants
- Oak Grove Heights Pop: 889
- Tyronza Pop: 762
- Weiner Pop: 716
- Lafe Pop: 458
- Cash Pop: 342
- Fisher Pop: 273
- Black Oak Pop: 262
- Delaplaine Pop: 116
- Egypt Pop: 112
- Waldenburg Pop: 61
As of the census of 2000, there were 145,093 people, 57,077 households, and 40,029 families residing within the CSA. The racial makeup of the CSA was 91.68% White, 5.70% African American, 0.34% Native American, 0.41% Asian, 0.02% Pacific Islander, 0.78% from other races, and 1.08% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.75% of the population.
The median income for a household in the CSA was $29,937, and the median income for a family was $36,754. Males had a median income of $28,178 versus $20,228 for females. The per capita income for the CSA was $15,527.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jonesboro-Paragould Combined Statistical Area.|
- "Table 2. Annual Estimates of the Population of Combined Statistical Areas: April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2009 (CBSA-EST2009-02)" (CSV). 2009 Population Estimates. United States Census Bureau, Population Division. 2010-03-23. Retrieved 2010-03-30.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.