|Hanja||宗玄, 宗泫, 宗鉉, 宗賢, 鐘鉉, and others|
Jong-hyun is a Korean masculine given name. Its meaning differs based on the hanja used to write each syllable of the name. There are 19 hanja with the reading "jong" and 25 hanja with the reading "hyun" on the South Korean government's official list of hanja which may be registered for use in given names.
People with this name include:
- Hong Jong-hyun (born 1990), South Korean actor
- Kim Jonghyun (born 1990), South Korean idol and singer, member of South Korean boy band SHINee
- Lee Jong-hyun (born 1990), South Korean singer and actor; member of rock band CNBLUE
- Hwang Jong-hyun (born 1975), South Korean field hockey player
- Sung Jong-hyun (born 1979), South Korean football player
- Jang Jong-hyun (born 1984), South Korean field hockey player
- Kim Jong-hyun (sport shooter) (born 1985), South Korean sport shooter
- Lee Jong-hyun (footballer) (born 1987), South Korean football midfielder
- Yoo Jong-hyun (born 1988), South Korean football player
- "인명용 한자표" [Table of hanja for use in personal names]. South Korea: Supreme Court. Retrieved 2013-10-17.
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|