From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jor may refer to:
- Jor (woreda), a woreda (district) in the Gambela Region of Ethiopia
- Jor (music), a formal section of composition in Indian music
- Jor (film), a Bengali film directed by Swapan Saha
- Jor, Iran, a village in Sistan and Baluchesstan Province, Iran
- Jor, Isfahan, a village in Isfahan Province, Iran
- Finn Jor (born 1929), Norwegian journalist and writer
- Jorge Ben Jor (born 1945), Brazilian musician, singer and songwriter
JOR may mean:
- ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 code for Jordan
- MTR station code for Jordan Station, Hong Kong
- National Rail station code for Jordanhill railway station, Glasgow
- Jor-el, fictional father of Superman
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.