|Full name||Jordan Atkins|
22 January 1983 |
Stanthorpe, Queensland, Australia
|Height||188 cm (6 ft 2 in)|
|Weight||96 kg (15 st 2 lb)|
|2008–2010||Gold Coast Titans||28||8||0||0||32|
|2013||Gold Coast Titans||2||0||0||0||0|
|Source: NRL Stats[dead link]|
Jordan Atkins (born 22 January 1983 in Stanthorpe, Queensland) is an Australian professional rugby league player for the London Broncos in the Super League. His positions of choice are at Wing or Centre.
Atkins made his first-grade debut against the North Queensland Cowboys in round one of the 2008 season. Atkin's tally of four tries in that match equalled the standing record for most tries in an Australian first grade debut set by Johnno Stuntz for Eastern Suburbs debut 1908 season, which was the first match of the opening game of rugby league in Australia, and later Canterbury Bankstown's Tony Nash in the 1942 season. 
In 2004, Atkins travelled to the United Kingdom as a member of the Australian Universities rugby league team. He spent the 2006 and 2007 seasons playing with the Burleigh Bears in the Queensland Cup while studying for his teaching degree at the University of Southern Queensland.
In September 2010, Atkins signed a 2-year contract with the Parramatta Eels for the 2011 and 2012 seasons.
- Laine Clark (2008-03-14). "Atkins scores four tries on debut". Fox Sports News Australia. Retrieved 2008-03-15.
- Pat Mcleod (2008-03-15). "Jordan so flash in dream debut". goldcoast.com.au. Retrieved 2008-03-15.
- Steve Ricketts (2008-02-28). "Ex-Australian Universities star Jordan Atkins doing OK". couriermail.com.au. Retrieved 2008-03-15.
- Elite Athletes at USQ[dead link]
- Interview with Jordan Atkins after his four-try debut against the Cowboys[dead link]
- Jordan Atkins at www.rleague.com
|This rugby league football biography relating to an Australian born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|