Jordan Brown (footballer)
|Full name||Jordan Brown|
|Date of birth||11 October 1991|
|Place of birth||Benfleet, England|
|1998–2010||West Ham United|
|2010–2012||West Ham United||0||(0)|
|2011||→ Aldershot Town (loan)||3||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 12:03, 4 August 2014 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Jordan Brown (born 11 October 1991) is an English footballer who plays as a left-back for Bishop's Stortford. A former West Ham United youth player, Brown has played on loan with Aldershot and completed a short-term contract with Crewe Alexandra, as well as playing for Barnet over two seasons.
Brown joined West Ham as a youth team player for the 2007–08 season. He signed his first professional contract, with West Ham, in the summer of 2010. In August 2011 he signed a one month loan deal with Aldershot Town. Brown made his debut on 3 September 2011 in a 1–0 home win against Cheltenham Town. Brown was released by West Ham in January 2012. On 27 February 2012 Brown signed for Crewe Alexandra on a one-month contract. On 27 June 2012 Brown signed for League Two side Barnet. He started the 2012-13 season as first choice, but lost his place to Elliot Johnson, making 25 appearances in all competitions that season. In 2013-14, following Barnet's relegation to the Conference Premier, Brown had dropped to third choice behind Johnson and Mauro Vilhete, making only three further appearances, before being released on 24 February 2014. Upon leaving the club, he said "Even though I've not played as much football as I would have liked I've enjoyed my time at Barnet Football Club... I'm at a stage in my career where I need to be playing regularly and because of the club's excellent strength in depth it's not been possible at The Hive." Brown joined Bishop's Stortford four days later.
- "Search 1837 to 2006 – Birth, Marriage and Death indexes". Findmypast.com. Retrieved 2010-08-12.
- "Jordan Brown". www.whufc.com. Retrieved 3 September 2011.
- "Aldershot sign West Ham United full-back Jordan Brown". BBC Sport. Retrieved 3 September.
- "Aldershot 1 - 0 Cheltenham". BBC Sport. Retrieved 3 September 2011.
- "Driver on the right road.". www.whufc.com. Retrieved 2 February 2012.
- "Crewe Alexandra sign Jordan Brown on one-month deal". BBC Sport. Retrieved 27 February 2012.
- "Bees sign left-back". www.barnetfc.com. Retrieved 28 June 2012.
- Jordan Brown leaves Barnet FC
- New left back cover for the Blues