||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification, as it includes attribution to IMDb. (April 2010)|
January 30, 1973 |
London, Ontario, Canada
|Years active||1986, 1996–present|
Jordan Prentice (born January 30, 1973) is a Canadian actor. He is known for his portrayal of Rock in American Pie Presents: The Naked Mile and Jimmy in In Bruges, and for appearing in the music video for Vengaboys party anthem "Shalala Lala" as well as The Bloodhound Gang's music video for the 1999 song The Bad Touch. He was also one of the actors to play Howard the Duck. He is the lead actor in Toronto Playwright, Eric Woolfe's Revenger's Medicine Show which is currently in development by Eldritch Theatre.
Prentice developed an interest in acting when he was a child and was a member of the Young Players from the Drama Program, Department of English at the University of Western Ontario. Later he attended École Alexandra, the Module scolaire de langue française at London Central Secondary School and Dalhousie University. He was 13 when he played in Howard the Duck.
Prentice appeared on British TV in a series of nine commercials for British radio station Absolute Radio, with DJ Christian O'Connell, as Doug, the station's new music-mad security guard with attitude.
He currently resides in Montreal, Quebec.
- Empire of Dirt (2013)
- The Power of Few (2013) as Brown
- Mirror Mirror (2012) as Napoleon
- An Insignificant Harvey (2011) as Harvey Lippe
- Silent But Deadly (2011) as Sheriff Shelby
- The Night Before the Night Before Christmas (2010) (TV movie) as Nigel Thumb
- Aaron Stone (TV series) (2010) as Mr. Galapagos
- In Bruges (2008) as Jimmy
- Weirdsville (2007) as Martin
- American Pie Presents: Beta House (2007) (V) as Rock
- American Pie Presents: The Naked Mile (2006) (V) as Rock
- Cameo performance in Beatfreakz pop video Sperfreak (2006) as lead vocalist
- G-Spot .... Small person stand-in (1 episode, 2005)
- The Life and Hard Times of Guy Terrifico (2005) as Reggie
- Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle (2004) as Giant Bag of Weed
- Love, Sex and Eating the Bones (2003) as Vendor
- Wolf Girl (2001) (TV) as Fingers Finnian
- The War Next Door as Charlie Soloman (1 episode, 2000)
- Howard the Duck (1986) as Howard T. Duck
|This article about a Canadian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|