|No. 56 Pittsburgh Steelers|
|Date of birth:||October 13, 1991|
|Place of birth:||La Habra, California|
|Height:||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|Weight:||231 lb (105 kg)|
|High school:||Huntington Beach (CA) Edison|
|NFL draft:||2014 / Round: 6 / Pick: 192|
Career NFL statistics
|Stats at NFL.com|
Jordan Dean Zumwalt (born October 13, 1991) is an American football linebacker for the Pittsburgh Steelers of the National Football League (NFL). He was drafted by the Steelers in the sixth round of the 2014 NFL Draft. He played college football at UCLA.
Zumwalt attended Edison High School. Zumwalt was named to the EA Sports All-American second-team while in high school. He was ranked as the 4th best inside linebacker and ranked as the 205th national overall prospect by rivals.com. He also was ranked as the 267th national prospect and also was ranked the 9th best middle linebacker prospect by scout.com. He was ranked as the 29 best player in the state of California by rivals.com. He was ranked as the 38th best prospect by scout along with being ranked 43rd best player in CA/NV/HI region by SuperPrep. He was among the players on the Tacoma News-Tribune Western 100. He was named as an honorable mention for the Long Beach Press-Telegram Best in the West. He was selected as the GoldenStatePreps.com SoCal Defensive Player of the Year. He was selected to the MaxPreps All-California first team. On January 3, 2010, He was selected to the L.A. Times All-Star team. On December 22, 2009, He was selected as the Orange County Register Defensive Player of the Year and on February 3, 2010, CIF-SS Pac-5 Division Defensive Player of the Year following his senior year in high school.
|Name||Hometown||High school / college||Height||Weight||40‡||Commit date|
|Huntington Beach, California||Edison High School||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)||220 lb (100 kg)||4.6||Feb 3, 2010|
|Scout: Rivals: 247Sports: N/A|
|Overall recruiting rankings: Scout: 9 (MLB) Rivals: 205 (National), 4 (ILB), 29 (Cal)|
On December 16, 2010, He was selected to rivals.com Pac-10 All-Freshman team following the season. He was the Defensive tri-winner of UCLA's John Boncheff, Jr. Memorial Award for Rookie of the Year following the season.
On May 10, 2014, the Pittsburgh Steelers selected Zumwalt in the sixth round of the 2014 NFL Draft. 
- "UCLA Profile". uclabruins.com.
- "2010 BEST IN THE WEST FOOTBALL BIOS". presstelegram.com. Retrieved 2010.
- "2009 Times' all-star team". latimes.com. Retrieved January 3, 2010.
- "Edison's Zumwalt earns county's top defensive honor". ocvarsity.com. Retrieved December 22, 2009.
- "Edison's Jordan Zumwalt chooses ...". hbindependent.com. Retrieved February 3, 2010.
- "Three Bruins Named To Rivals.com Pac-10 All-Freshman Team". uclabruins.com. Retrieved December 16, 2010.
- "Rivals.com Pac-10 all-freshman team". rivals.com. Retrieved December 15, 2010.
- "UCLA Statistics". sports-reference.com.
- "The 2011 Pac-12 All-Bowl team". espn.com. Retrieved January 13, 2012.
- "Sun Bowl: UCLA’s Jordan Zumwalt named game’s co-most valuable player". inlandsocal.com. Retrieved December 31, 2013.
- "Linebacker Jordan Zumwalt ends UCLA career with MVP-worthy performance". dailynews.com. Retrieved December 31, 2013.
- "Pittsburgh Steelers Select UCLA Linebacker Jordan Zumwalt in the Sixth Round of the NFL Draft".