|Full name||Jorge Andújar Moreno|
|Date of birth||26 April 1987|
|Place of birth||Madrid, Spain|
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Playing position||Right back|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18 May 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
A product of Rayo Vallecano's youth system, Coke was promoted to the first team for the 2005–06 season at only 18, with the Madrid side in the third division. He helped the club gain promotion in his third year, and played 33 matches in the following campaign as the team overachieved for a final fifth place (scoring three goals in as many wins, including the game's only at home against Hércules CF on 7 February 2009).
In early June 2011 he signed with another top division team, Sevilla FC, penning a four-year contract. He made his debut in the top division on 28 August by coming on for Fernando Navarro at half-time in the 2–1 home win against nearby Málaga CF, and finished his first year with 34 appearances all competitions comprised.
Coke scored his first league goal with the Andalusians on 17 March 2013, grabbing a brace in a 4–0 home routing of Real Zaragoza. On 14 May of the following year he played the full 120 minutes and converted his penalty shootout attempt in the final of the UEFA Europa League against S.L. Benfica, as Sevilla went on to win the trophy.
- Rayo Vallecano
- Un gol de Coke da al Rayo el tercer triunfo seguido (Coke goal gives Rayo third win in a row); Diario AS, 8 February 2009 (Spanish)
- Coke adds fizz to Sevilla defence; UEFA.com, 3 June 2011
- Liga BBVA: El 'SúperNegredo' mata al 'SúperMalaga' (2–1) (Liga BBVA: 'SúperNegredo' kills 'SúperMalaga' (2–1)); Goal.com, 28 August 2011 (Spanish)
- El Sevilla, con doble de Coke, apabulla a un Zaragoza muerto (Sevilla, with Coke brace, crushes dead Zaragoza); Diario AS, 17 March 2013 (Spanish)
- "Spot-on Sevilla leave Benfica dreams in tatters". UEFA.com. 14 May 2014. Retrieved 15 May 2014.