June 7, 1948|
Roque Pérez, Argentina
|Died||October 27, 1987
New York, New York, U.S.
|Genres||Jazz, Afro-Cuban, crossover jazz|
|Associated acts||George Benson, Tito Puente, Willie Colon, Spyro Gyra, Heaven and Earth|
Jorge Dalto (July 7, 1948 – October 27, 1987) was a pop, jazz and Afro-Cuban music pianist from Argentina, and the former musical director for George Benson. He also performed with Tito Puente, Grover Washington, Fuse One, Gato Barbieri, Willie Colon and others. He died of cancer at the age of 39.
- 1976: Chevere, with Adela Dalto (vocals), Bernard Purdie (drums), Ronnie Foster, Tom Malone (trombone), Jerry Dodgion (alto, flute), Ernie Royal (trumpet), Victor Paz (trumpet), Rubén Blades
- 1983: Rendezvous, with David Sanborn, George Benson, Eric Gale, Steve Gadd
- 1984: New York Nightline, with Bob Mintzer, Alan Rubin, Dave Valentin, Jay Beckenstein, Carlos Valdes, Steve Gadd, George Benson
- 1985: Urban Oasis, with Buddy Williams (drums) Adela Dalto (vocal)
- 1988: Listen Up, with Stanley Banks (guitar, bass guitar); George Benson, Phil Upchurch (guitar); Hubert Laws (flute); Michael Brecker, Randy Brecker (trumpet, flugelhorn); Ronnie Foster (synthesizer); Anthony Jackson (bass guitar); Harvey Mason (drums); Frank Malabé (percussion).
- 1992: Solo Piano
With Spyro Gyra
With George Benson
- Afro-Cuban Jazz Moods (Pablo, 1975)
With Grant Green
- Easy (1978)
With Heaven and Earth
- Refuge (1973)
With Willie Colón
- Tiempo pa` matar (1983)