From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jorge González may refer to:
Arts and politics
- Jorge González (musician) (born 1964), lead singer of Chilean rock group Los Prisioneros
- Jorge González (album), his self-titled solo album (1993)
- Jorge González Camarena (1908–1980), Mexican muralist, painter and sculptor
- Jorge González Otero (born 1957), Puerto Rican politician and mayor of Jayuya
- Jorge González Reyna (1920–1969), Mexican architect
- Jorge González Torres (born 1942), Mexican politician
- Jorge Emilio González Martínez, his son, Mexican politician
- Jorge González von Marées (1900–1962), Chilean political figure and author
- Jorge Vargas González (born 1966), Chilean politician, singer and composer, mayor of Pichilemu (1997–2007)
- Jorge González (athlete) (born 1952), Puerto Rican marathon runner
- Jorge González (volleyball), Puerto Rican beach volleyball player
- Jorge González, known as Mágico González (born 1958), Salvadoran football (soccer) player
- Jorge González Díaz, known as Yordi (born 1974), Spanish football (soccer) player
- Jorge González (wrestler) (1966–2010), professional basketball player and wrestler known as "Giant González" and "El Gigante"
- Jorge Luis Gonzalez (born 1964), Cuban former heavyweight boxer
- Jorge González (soccer referee), Major League Soccer (MLS) referee
- Jorge González (chess player), Colombian chess player, see Colombian Chess Championship
- Jorge González (sport shooter) (born 1957), Spanish Olympic sport shooter
- Jorge González (football manager), manager of Uruguayan football club C.A. Cerro
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jorge González.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.