From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jory may refer to:
- Jory (surname)
- Jory Nash, folk music-oriented Canadian singer-songwriter and musician
- Jory Prum (born 1975), American audio engineer
- Jory Vinikour (born 1963), American harpsichordist
- Jory (soil), a type of soil
- Jory (film), a 1973 Western starring Robby Benson
- Jory (singer) a Puerto Rican singer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jory.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.