José Ángel Córdova
|This article may need to be rewritten entirely to comply with Wikipedia's quality standards. (May 2009)|
Obtained a medical degree, an MA in Public Administration, a Specialty in State and Municipal Public Administration and an MA in Administration from the University of Guanajuato, among other qualifications. He was a delegate in the National Action Party parliamentary group in the 59th Session of the Mexican Congress, during which he directed the Health Commission.
- Head of the Medical Education Division of the Hospital Ángeles and full-time professor at the Medicine Faculty of the University of Guanajuato (since 2002).
- President of the General Council of the Electoral Institute of the State of Guanajuato (1997-2002).
- Director of the Academy of Professors and Students of the Medicine Faculty of the University of Guanajuato (1998-2000).
- Research Project Assessor of the SSA-CONCYTEG competition, Guanajuato (2001).
- Professor in the B.Sc. in Nutrition of the Medicine Faculty of the University of Guanajuato (since 2001).
- Civic Advisor of the General Council of the Electoral Institute of the State of Guanajuato (1994).
- Vice-President of the Mexican Association of Medicine Faculties and Schools (1993-1994).
- Director of the Medicine Faculty of the University of Guanajuato (1990-1997).
- President of the Undergraduate Surgical Education Commission of the Mexican Association of General Surgery (1995-1996).
- Editor of the Revista Mexicana de Educación Médica (1993-1997).
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to José Ángel Córdova.|
Julio Frenk Mora
|Secretariat of Health
2006 - 2012
Salomón Chertorivski Woldenberg
Rodolfo Tuirán Gutiérrez
|Secretariat of Public Education
|This article about a Mexican politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to medicine in Mexico is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|