José Guadalupe Osuna Millán
|José Guadalupe Osuna|
|14th Governor of Baja California|
November 1, 2007
|Preceded by||Eugenio Elorduy|
|16th Municipal president of Tijuana|
|Preceded by||Héctor Osuna Jaime|
|Succeeded by||Francisco Vega de Lamadrid|
December 10, 1955 |
Aguacaliente de Gárate, Sinaloa
|Spouse(s)||Carmina Capuchino de Osuna|
|Residence||Tijuana, Baja California|
Personal life and education 
Political career 
In 2007 he ran as the PAN candidate for Governor of Baja California in the 2007 Baja California state election. Osuna won the election defeating the PRI candidate Jorge Hank. Currently he is leading an effort to crack down on the drug cartels and corruption within the state government.
Government career 
- 1979-1981. Secretariat of Programs and Budget. Researcher.
- 1982-1984. Baja California Autonomous University. School of Economics. Deputy Director of Academics.
- 1984. Baja California Autonomous University. Economic and Social Studies Institute. Director.
- 1983-1985. Secretariat of Human Settlement and Public Works of the State of Baja California (SAHOPE). Director of Public Investment.
- 1985-1986. Secretariat of Human Settlements and Public Works of the State of Baja California (SAHOPE). Director of the Ensenada-Guadalupe Valley Aqueduct.
- 1989. Secretariat of Human Settlements and Public Works of the State of Baja California (SAHOPE). Under Secretary of Public Investment.
- 1990-1995. Tijuana's State Commission of Public Services (CESPT). Director.
- 1995-1998. Mayor of Tijuana, Municipality of Tijuana.
- 1998-2000. Baja California State Water Commissión. Director.
- 2003-2006. Federal Representative at the Chamber of Deputies.
- 2007-2013. Governor of state of Baja California.
See also 
||Member of the LIX Legislature of the Mexican Congress
|Municipal president of Tijuana
Francisco Vega de Lamadrid
|This article about a Mexican politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|