José Elías Moreno
|José Elías Moreno|
|Born||José Elías Moreno Padilla
12 November 1910
Las Palmas, Unión de San Antonio, Jalisco, Mexico
|Died||15 July 1969
|Spouse(s)||Beatriz González de Cossío
José Elías Moreno Jr.
José Elías Moreno (12 November 1910 – 15 July 1969) was a Mexican character actor of the Golden Age of Mexican cinema, best-remembered for his versatility in playing different characters. He appeared in 184 films between 1937 and 1969. He was from the state of Jalisco.
Moreno was born José Elías Moreno Padilla in the small town of Las Palmas, municipality of Unión de San Antonio, at six in the morning on 12 November 1910. His parents were Ignacio Moreno Padilla and María Padilla Hurtado.
- Águila o sol (1937) as extra
- La familia Pérez (1949) as Toribio Sánchez
- Las Tres perfectas casadas (1953) as Máximo
- Luz en el páramo (1953) as José
- Una cita de amor (1958) as Juez de Acordada
- Santa Claus (1959) as Santa Claus
- Caperucita y Pulgarcito contra los monstruos (1962) as Ogre
- El padrecito (1964) as Don Silvestre Manzanos
- Black Wind (1965)
- La Valentina (1966) as Don Juan Zúñiga