Jose Isidro Camacho
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Jose Isidro Camacho|
|Jose Isidro Camacho at the World Economic Forum on East Asia in 2010|
|Philippine Secretary of Finance|
June 15, 2001 – November 30, 2003
|Preceded by||Alberto Romulo|
|Succeeded by||Juanita Amatong|
|Philippine Secretary of Energy|
March 1, 2001 – June 15, 2001
|Preceded by||Mario Tiaoqui|
|Succeeded by||Vincent S. Perez|
|Alma mater||De La Salle University|
- "Sun Life Of Canada (Philippines), Inc. Names Jose Isidro N. Camacho Chairman Of The Board". Sun Life Financial Philippines. Retrieved March 21, 2010.
- "Ex-finance chief is new Sun Life chair". abs-cbnNEWS.com. Retrieved March 21, 2010.
- "Arroyo announces new finance secretary, executive secretary". Kyodo News International, Inc. Retrieved March 21, 2010.
- "GMA accepts Camacho's resignation, names Finance Undersecretary Amatong as replacement". Office of the Press Secretary. Retrieved March 21, 2010.
- Sol Jose Vanzi. "GMA respects Camacho resignation; Amatong is 'Officer-in-Charge'". Philippine Headline News Online. Retrieved March 21, 2010.
|This business-related biographical article from the Philippines is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|