Jose L. de Ocampo
Jose Lorenzo de Ocampo (1906–1995) was a notable Filipino architect and artist.
Born on February 18, 1906, he was the oldest child of José Gabriel de Ocampo and Felicia Gómez. He was first educated at Colegio de La Inmaculada Concepción in Vigan, Ilocos Sur, then moved to Manila and studied at the Ateneo de Manila and the Mapúa Institute of Technology. He eventually received his Bachelor of Science degree in Architecture at the University of Santo Tomas.
He married Carmen Ravasco y Nakpil of Santa Cruz, Manila, on May 26, 1934, Together, they had 8 children.
- Antipolo Cathedral - Antipolo City, Rizal
- Saint Joseph Church - Trozo, Manila
- Santa Rita Orphanage Chapel - Paranaque
- Teresa Town Church - Teresa, Rizal (1951)
- St. Paul's College (addition to school building) - Bocaue, Bulacan
- St. Paul's College - Paranaque
- San Joseph College - Cavite
- Saint Rita College - San Sebastian, Quiapo, Manila
- Santa Rita College - San Carlos, Negros
- Santa Rita Novitiate - Tagaytay City, Cavite
- University of Santo Tomas nurses homes (collaborative project) - Manila
- Globe Hotel and Restaurant (later changed to Mamon Luk restaurant) - Quiapo, Manila
- Swiss Inn - Manila (remodel)
- Sheryl T. Aquino (20 December 2009). "The place for prayers...". Retrieved September 2012.