From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Joseph or joseph in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Joseph may refer to:
This section lists people commonly referred to solely by this name.
- Joseph (son of Jacob)
- Saint Joseph, husband of Mary, the mother of Jesus
- "Joseph", the 12th chapter of the Qur'an
Various works based on the life of Joseph in the Hebrew Bible
- Joseph and his Brethren, oratorio by George Frideric Handel
- Joseph (film), a German/Italian/American television movie from 1995, which tells the story of Joseph in the Hebrew Bible
- Joseph (opera), by the French composer Étienne Méhul
- Josephslegende, 1914 ballet by Richard Strauss
- Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, musical by Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice
- Joseph: King of Dreams, a 2000 direct-to-video animated musical film
- Joseph (fashion brand), retailer founded by Joseph Ettedgui
- Joseph, the formal name of Big Joe (bell), a church bell
- Joe (disambiguation), listing other uses of the shortened name
- Saint Joseph (disambiguation), for other saints and places
- Yosef (disambiguation), a variation of the name in Hebrew, and the Dutch eye dialect of the name
- Yusuf (disambiguation), as rendered in Islam/Arabic
- All pages with titles containing "Josef"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.