Joseph Amiel (born June 3, 1937, New York City) is an American attorney and novelist. He attended the Fieldston School in New York City and graduated from Amherst College in 1959; he received an LL.B. degree from Yale Law School in 1962.
The Archives and Special Collections at Amherst College holds his papers.
- Hawks. Putnam. 1979. ISBN 0-399-12312-1.
- Birthright. Atheneum. 1985. ISBN 0-241-11507-8.
- Deeds. Hamish Hamilton. 1988. ISBN 0-241-12471-9.
- Star Time. Crown. 1991. ISBN 0-517-57519-1.
- A Question of Proof. Random House. 1993. ISBN 0-517-15705-5.
|This article about a novelist of the United States born in the 1930s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|