From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Joseph Anschutz, or Joseph Anshutz, was an American architect who designed schools in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area.
He designed approximately 75 schools, some nearly identical.
- listed as Joseph Anschutz or Joseph W. Anschutz
- George W. Childs School, 1501 S. 17th St., Philadelphia PA
- Watson Comly School, 13250 Trevose Rd., Philadelphia PA
- Francis M. Drexel School, 1800 S. Sixteenth St., Philadelphia PA
- William Levering School, 5938 Ridge Ave., Philadelphia PA
- James Martin School, 3340 Richmond St., Philadelphia PA
- Philip H. Sheridan School, 800–818 E. Ontario St., Philadelphia PA
- listed as Joseph W. Anshutz or J.W. Anshutz or Joseph Anshutz
- Germantown Grammar School (Boundary Increase), 45 W. Haines St., Philadelphia PA
- Francis Scott Key School, 2226–2250 S. Eighth St., Philadelphia PA
- David Landreth School, 1201 S. Twenty-third St., Philadelphia PA
- The Landreth School has been redeveloped.
- Thomas Powers School, Frankford Ave. and Somerset St., Philadelphia PA
- Louis Anshutz, an architect who designed two NRHP-listed Philadelphia schools
- "Drexel page".
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2009-03-13.
- Pennrose page about Landreth
- "The Central High School of Philadelphia," The School Review, Vol. 11, no. 4, April 1903.
|This article about a United States architect or architectural firm is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|