|Full name||Joseph Nestroy Kizito|
|Date of birth||27 July 1982|
|Place of birth||Kampala, Uganda|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Playing position||Left back|
|Current club||SC Victoria University|
|2012–||Victoria University Kampala||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 12:08, 11 February 2012 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Kizito began his career in his native country with SC Villa. In January 2004, he left Uganda and moved to Serbia, where he signed for FK Srem, alongside with another Ugandan player, Phillip Ssozi. After a year in Srem, in January 2005, he transferred to FK Vojvodina.
Already in Novi Sad, he became particularly popular after having scored a winning goal against big rivals Red Star Belgrade in the 2005–06 season at home ground. That goal helped to break off the ten-year-long bad tradition without win over Crvena zvezda. Since then, he has been fundamental in the team defense and one of the most influential players of the squad. He has also been elected twice as the Vojvodina Supporters Player of the Year in the 2005–06 and 2008–09 seasons. However, in January 2010, there has been misunderstanding between Kizito and the club management, allegedly, due to player's refusal of extending contract, and in consequence of it, he was left out of the first team squad.
On 2 July 2010, Kizito signed a two-year contract with Serbian champions FK Partizan, as a free agent. During September 2011, after having allegedly left Serbia to join Uganda national team 5 days earlier than supposed to, the controversial club direction, has put Kizito under suspension. On 17 August 2012, it was announced that Kizito had joined Victoria University Fc in Uganda Super League and was appointed the club Captain.
- "Poraz Zvezde u Novom Sadu" (in Serbian). b92.net. 28 November 2005. Retrieved 18 October 2010.
- "Kizito žrtva mobinga u Vojvodini?" (in Serbian). b92.net. 17 January 2010. Retrieved 18 October 2010.
- "Kizito u Partizanu!" (in Serbian). partizan.rs. 2 July 2010. Retrieved 18 October 2010.
- Kizito po starom, suspenzija... at Sportske.net
- SC Victoria's Kizito Hopes to Return to Serbia at ugandanradionetwork.com, 12-2-2013, retrieved 16-9-2013
- "Uganda: When football stands between brothers". allafrica.com. 18 June 2010. Retrieved 18 April 2011.