|Joseph Victor G. Ejercito|
|Senator of the Philippines
June 30, 2013
|Member of the Philippine House of Representatives from San Juan City|
June 30, 2010 – June 30, 2013
|Preceded by||Ronaldo Zamora|
|Succeeded by||Ronaldo Zamora|
|Mayor of San Juan City|
June 30, 2001 – June 30, 2010
|Preceded by||Jinggoy Estrada|
|Succeeded by||Guia Gomez|
|Born||Joseph Victor Gomez Ejercito
December 26, 1969
|Spouse(s)||Ma. Hyacinth Lotuaco|
|Relations||Joseph Estrada (father)
Guia Gomez (mother)
Jinggoy Estrada (half-brother)
|Alma mater||De La Salle University|
Joseph Victor Gomez Ejercito (born on December 26, 1969 in Manila), commonly known as JV Ejercito or JV Ejercito Estrada, is a Filipino politician who served as Representative for the Legislative district of San Juan City, Mayor of that same city, and is currently, a Senator. He is the son of former President Joseph Estrada and a recipient of the 2007 Ten Outstanding Young Men award in the government and public service category.
Early Life and Education
Victor Ejercito was born on the 26th of December 1969 to the then newly elected San Juan City Mayor Joseph Ejercito Estrada and businesswoman and now current mayor of San Juan, Guia Gomez.
Mayor of San Juan
Ejercito served as mayor of San Juan City for three consecutive terms from 2001 to 2010.
House of Representatives
During the 2010 elections, Ejercito ran for the position of congressman for the lone district of San Juan. Over the course of his term, Ejercito authored and/or sponsored 161 bills and/or House measures, five of which were approved by the House and passed to the Senate for consideration:
- HB 4225: Participatory Governance Through CSOs Empowerment Act of 2011
- HB 4541: Mercury Exposure Information Act of 2011
- HB 4565: Local Housing Boards Act
- HB 5870: Cadastral Survey Act of 2012
- HB 6144: Domestic Workers Act of 2012 or Kasambahay Bill 
2013 Senate Elections
During the ICIJ's (International Consortium of Investigative Journalists)expose of Offshore leaks in April 2013,his name appeared on the list of wealthy people involved in offshore financial secrecy.It was revealed that he is hiding parts his wealth in tax havens at British Virgin Islands.
He is married to Hyacinth Lotuaco with whom he has a son, Julio Jose. He also has an older son, Jose Emilio. Joseph Victor is also a Commissioned Reserve Officer of the Philippine Marine Corps with the rank of Major. He is an adopted member of the Philippine Military Academy Class of '88, Maringal.
- "JV Ejercito: San Juan’s Son (AB Political Science)". Impak ng Sikat -DLSU Philippines. Retrieved 5 February 2013.
- "House Members of the 15th Congress of the Philippines". House Members of the Philippine Congress. Retrieved 5 February 2013.
- "HB 4225: Participatory Governance Through CSOs". Philippine Congress. Retrieved 5 February 2013.
- "Mercury Exposure Information Act of 2011". Philippine Congress. Retrieved 5 February 2013.
- "Local Housing Boards Act". Philippine Congress. Retrieved 5 February 2013.
- "Cadastral Survey Act of 2012". Philippine Congress. Retrieved 5 February 2013.
- "Domestic Workers Act of 2012 or Kasambahay Bill". Philippine Congress. Retrieved 5 February 2013.
- "Rep. JV Ejercito visits Zambo, announces senatorial bid". zamboangatoday.ph. Retrieved 5 February 2013.
- "BIR chief ready to investigate Pinoys with offshore accounts".