Joseph Wells (academic)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other people named Joseph Wells, see Joseph Wells (disambiguation).
|Vice-Chancellor of the University of Oxford|
|Preceded by||Lewis Richard Farnell|
|Succeeded by||Francis William Pember|
|Alma mater||the Queen's College, Oxford|
- The Charm of Oxford
- Oxford and its Colleges, etc.
- Wadham College (1898)
- The Oxford Degree Ceremony, Clarendon Press (1906)
- ed. (with W. W. How) Herodotus (2 vols)
- Studies in Herodotus, 1923
- "Previous Vice-Chancellors". University of Oxford, UK. Retrieved July 18, 2011.
- The Degree Ceremonies of Oxford University — Part 1.
Patrick Arckley Wright-Henderson
|Warden of Wadham College, Oxford
John Frederick Stenning
Lewis Richard Farnell
|Vice-Chancellor of Oxford University
Francis William Pember
|This biography article of a United Kingdom academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about an academic administrator is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article relating to the University of Oxford is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|