|Josephine Chuen-juei Ho|
|Spouse(s)||NING Yingbin 甯應斌|
Josephine Chuen-juei Ho (Chinese: 何春蕤; pinyin: Hé Chūnruí) (born 16 June 1951) is the chair of the English department of National Central University, Taiwan, and coordinator of its Center For the Study of Sexualities.
She has withstood lawsuits directed at her outspokenness on gender and rights issues. She holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from the National Chengchi University, a Master of Science degree from the University of Pennsylvania, a Doctor of Education degree from the University of Georgia and a Doctor of Philosophy degree from Indiana University. She has published many books.
- "Web crackdown infringing on freedoms, Ho believes"
- Queer Existence under Global Governance: Or, Is Global Governance Bad for Asian Queers | International Institute for Asian Studies (IIAS)
- Taipei Times - archives
- A Sexologist Sparks a Furor in Taiwan
- The prosecution of Taiwan sexuality researcher and activist Josephine Ho
- No Sex, Please, We're Taiwanese
- Josephine Chuen-juei Ho – English Resume
- Chinese Wikisource has original text related to this article: Josephine Ho
- Chinese Wikiquote has quotations related to: 何春蕤
- Media related to Josephine Ho at Wikimedia Commons
- Josephine Ho's personal English website
|This Chinese academic-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|