Josh Adams in his studio
|Born||1987 (age 26–27)|
|Area(s)||Penciller, Illustrator, Designer|
|House of Mystery
ECW on Syfy
Josh Adams (born 1987) is an American comic book and commercial artist best known for his work on House of Mystery for DC Comics, as well as design work for shows on the Syfy Channel. Josh Adams is also the youngest of comic book veteran Neal Adams's three sons. Adams' two older brothers, Jason and Joel, are also artists work in commercial sculpture and comic book illustration, respectively.
Adams performed "full pencil assists" DC/Vertigo's House of Mystery #13. In addition, he worked for his father's production studio Continuity Studios on Marvel Comics' Astonishing X-Men: Motion Comic. Adams penciled a cover pinup of Batman in 2009, and included in issue #1 of the 2010 miniseries Batman: Odyssey, written and illustrated by his father.
His production art credits for the Syfy Channel, include Battlestar Galactica, Stargate SG-1, Eureka, and Ghost Hunters. Adams is currently working on the comic book mini-series SPIT, as well as the creator owned project STRAIN.
- "A Look Back at Comic-Con 2010". Comic-Con 2010 Special Guest List. Comic-Con International. 21 July 2010. Retrieved 8 January 2012.
- Neal Adams (September 2010). "Batman: Odyssey pinup". Batman: Odyssey (DC Comics) 1 (#1). Retrieved 8 January 2012.
- "Comic book artists Neal and Josh Adams". CTV news video. CTV Montreal. 16 September 2011. Retrieved 8 January 2012.
- Jill Pantozzi (24 August 2011). "The 11th Doctor’s first DOCTOR WHO ANNUAL from IDW". Blog@Newsarama. Newsarama. Retrieved 8 January 2012.
- Benjamin Simpson (26 August 2011). "Get up to Speed with IDW's Doctor Who Comics". iFanboy. Retrieved 8 January 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Josh Adams.|
|This profile of an American comics artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|