||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2007)|
Josh Friedman at WonderCon, February 2008
|Genres||Science fiction, Drama|
Josh Friedman (born 1967) is an American screenwriter best known as screenwriter of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and as the writer of the 2005 film adaptation of H.G. Wells' War of the Worlds.
Friedman also publishes the blog "I Find Your Lack of Faith Disturbing". After being offered an opportunity to work on a script titled Snakes on a Plane, Friedman posted a blog entry entry that sparked interest in the film on the Internet before the movie entered production. The same entry introduced a profane line that was added to the film when the cast reconvened in March 2006 to shoot additional footage.
- Chain Reaction (1996) (screenplay)
- Return to Paradise (1998) (uncredited)
- War of the Worlds (2005) (screenplay)
- The Black Dahlia (2006) (screenplay)
- Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (2007) (developer)
- Friedman, Josh (August 17 2005). "I find your lack of faith disturbing: Snakes on a Motherfucking Plane". Retrieved 2006-03-18.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Josh Friedman|
- Josh Friedman at the Internet Movie Database
- Josh Friedman's Blog: I Find Your Lack of Faith Disturbing
|This article about an American screenwriter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|