|Full name||Joshua Randolph Hansen|
|Date of birth||January 16, 1982|
|Place of birth||Phoenix, Arizona, United States|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Puerto Rico Islanders|
|2000–2003||San Francisco Dons|
|2006||Southern California Seahorses||15||(8)|
|2006||Los Angeles Galaxy||0||(0)|
|2008–||Puerto Rico Islanders||85||(16)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of June 16, 2012.
† Appearances (Goals).
Joshua Randolph Hansen (born January 16, 1982 in Phoenix, Arizona) is an American-born Puerto Rican international football player who currently plays for the Puerto Rico Islanders of the North American Soccer League.
Hansen attended Greenway High School and played four years of college soccer at the University of San Francisco, where he won several honors and his exploits included a hat-trick against Saint Mary's College.
Hansen spent 2005 with the championship-winning Seattle Sounders of the USL First Division, but saw little playing time. In an attempt to re-ignite his career, Hansen joined the Southern California Seahorses of the USL Premier Development League in 2006, scoring 8 goals in 15 matches.
On August 30, 2006, following the conclusion of the PDL season. Hansen was signed by the Los Angeles Galaxy, having appeared and scored a goal as a guest player for the Galaxy reserves in a game against the Colorado Rapids reserves earlier in the same month.
Hansen was waived by the Galaxy during the 2007 pre-season, having never played a senior game for the team, and was subsequently signed by the California Victory. He was then transferred to Vancouver Whitecaps FC during the 2007 season. Hansen was waived by the Whitecaps in January 2008. He signed with the Puerto Rico Islanders in the USL First Division in early 2008.
Puerto Rico Islanders
- USSF Division 2 Pro League Champions (1): 2010
- Commissioner's Cup Winners (1): 2008
- CFU Club Championship Winner (1): 2010
- "Player Bio: Josh Hansen", USFDons.com, 2002, retrieved December 4, 2006.
- "L.A. Galaxy sign forward Josh Hansen to developmental contract", MLSnet.com, August 30, 2006, retrieved December 4, 2006.
- "L.A. Galaxy sign forward Josh Hansen to developmental contract", Seahorsesoccer.com, August 2006, retrieved December 4, 2006.
- "Whitecaps continue off-season cleanout", Vancouver Sun, January 11, 2008; retrieved January 24, 2008.