|Full name||Josh Hill|
|Date of birth||19 January 1989|
|Place of birth||Broome, Western Australia|
|Original team||Claremont (WAFL)|
|Draft||61st overall, 2006 National Draft (Western Bulldogs)|
|Height/Weight||185 cm / 86 kg|
|Current club||West Coast|
|Representative team honours|
|2009||Indigenous All-Stars||1 (0)|
1 Playing statistics correct to end of 2013 season.
Originally from Broome in the Kimberley region of Western Australia, Hill moved to Perth, where he attended Trinity College. He was zoned to Claremont in the West Australian Football League (WAFL), but did not play a senior game for the club.
He was drafted by the Western Bulldogs with selection 61 in the 2006 National Draft, and made his AFL debut in round 17 of the 2007 season against the West Coast Eagles. In round two, 2008, Hill was named the Rising Star nominee. In 2009, Hill played 23 games, kicking 33 goals as a half-forward flanker and forward pocket. Hill struggled for form in 2010 and 2011, playing 24 games between the two seasons, and kicking 26 goals.
Hill was traded to the West Coast Eagles in October 2011 in exchange for the 49th pick overall in the 2011 National Draft. He made his debut for West Coast in round one of the 2012 season, scoring three goals. Hill again kicked three goals in the second round of the season, against Melbourne.
- Josh Hill – kimberleypage.com.au. Published 1 May 2011. Retrieved 17 October 2011.
- H – wafl.com.au. Retrieved 17 October 2011.
- Jennifer Witham, NAB AFL Rising Star: round 2, AFL BigPond Network, 1 April 2008. Retrieved on 6 April 2008.
- Josh Hill – AFLTables. Retrieved 17 October 2011.
- Trades as they happen – afl.com.au. Published 17 October 2011. Retrieved 17 October 2011.
- Eagles soar over dogs – Australian Football League. Published 1 April 2012. Retrieved 1 April 2012.
- West Coast Eagles vs. Melbourne – Australian Football League. Published 7 April 2012. Retrieved 7 April 2012.
- Josh Hill's profile on the official website of the Western Bulldogs
- Josh Hill's statistics from AFL Tables