|No. 13 – Aquila Basket Trento|
|League||Lega Basket Serie A|
December 7, 1988 |
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
|Listed height||6 ft 9 in (2.06 m)|
|Listed weight||240 lb (109 kg)|
|High school||Phillips Exeter Academy
(Exeter, New Hampshire)
|NBA draft||2012 / Undrafted|
|2013–2014||Hapoel Tel Aviv|
|2013–present||Aquila Basket Trento|
|Career highlights and awards|
High school & College
He was named 2007 New Hampshire Gatorade Player of the Year while playing high school basketball at Phillips Exeter Academy. He played college basketball at Stanford University, where the power forward played two seasons before sitting out a third due to an undisclosed condition. He averaged 11.6 points and 6.1 rebounds combined in his final two seasons and had a 57.2 career field goal percentage. He earned second-team All-Pacific-12 honors in his senior year.
After going undrafted in the 2012 NBA draft, he joined the Orlando Magic for the Orlando Summer League and the Charlotte Bobcats for the Las Vegas Summer League. On September 24, 2012, he signed with the Bobcats. However, he was later waived on October 27. On December 10, 2012, he was acquired by the Idaho Stampede.
He joined the New Orleans Pelicans for the 2013 NBA Summer League.
- "Owens is back, and so is his Stanford team". Foxsportswest.com. Retrieved January 3, 2013.
- FitzGerald, Tom (October 13, 2010). "Josh Owens back with Stanford basketball". San Francisco Chronicle. Archived from the original on January 4, 2013.
- Thompson II, Marcus (May 29, 2012). "Owens Tries To Show He's Worth Drafting". San Jose Mercury News. p. 3C. Archived from the original on January 3, 2013.
- "Pac-12 Men's Basketball Honors Announced". Pac-12.org. March 5, 2012. Archived from the original on January 3, 2012.
- Josh Owens Player Profile – RealGM
- Josh Owens joins Mens Sana Siena's training camp
- Hapoel Tel Aviv agreed to terms with Josh Owens