||This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2010)|
|Born||Joshua Colin M. Herdman
9 September 1987
Hampton, Middlesex, England, United Kingdom
Joshua Colin M. Herdman (born 9 September 1987) is an English actor known for his roles in the Harry Potter films as Gregory Goyle. He has appeared in all eight movies released to date. Actor in movie 'Piggy'.
He appeared in Deathly Hallows and revealed at Muggle Mayhem that Jamie Waylett would not be returning to Deathly Hallows due to a scandal involving drug charges. In the climactic Room of Requirement scene, Herdman's character (Goyle) uses the Fiendfyre curse, and faces the resulting consequence. In the book however, Waylett's character (Crabbe) is the one who uses the spell. In July 2009 Herdman appeared at London Film and Comic Con and two weeks later, appeared at Muggle Mayhem, a Harry Potter convention in London.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (2001) - Gregory Goyle
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002) - Gregory Goyle / Harry Potter (via Polyjuice Potion)
- Thunderpants (2002) - Damon
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004) - Gregory Goyle
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005) - Gregory Goyle
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007) - Gregory Goyle
- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (2009) - Gregory Goyle
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1 (2010) - Gregory Goyle
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 (2011) - Gregory Goyle
- Births, Marriages & Deaths Index of England & Wales, 1916-2005.; at ancestry.com
- "Martin Herdman". Martin Herdman. Retrieved 2011-08-14.
|This article about a British film actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|