Joshua Kadison, Stuttgart 2008
Joshua Kadison (born February 8, 1963, Los Angeles, California) is an American singer-songwriter, pianist, and writer. He is perhaps best known for the Top 40 hits "Jessie" and "Beautiful in My Eyes" from his debut album Painted Desert Serenade.
||This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (May 2014)
In 2004, Kadison came out as being bisexual on his personal website, at which time he also stated he had recently left a long-term relationship.
- 1993: Painted Desert Serenade
- 1995: Delilah Blue
- 1998: Saturday Night In Storyville
- 1999: Troubadour In A Timequake
- 2001: Vanishing America
- 2005: The Venice Beach Sessions - Part 1
- 2006: The Venice Beach Sessions - Part 2
- 2006: The Essential Joshua Kadison
- 2008: Return Of The Dragonfly
- 17 Ways To Eat A Mango: A Discovered Journal of Life on an Island of Miracles, Hyperion, New York 1999. ISBN 0-7868-6457-5
- ^ "Letter". JoshuaKadison.com. 2007-04-06. Retrieved 2008-05-22.