From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Joss may refer to:
- Joss Ackland, British actor
- Joss Possible, a fictional character
- Joss Stone, British female soul singer
- Joss Whedon, television writer/producer
- King Joss (also known as George) of the Duala people of Cameroon
- Scott Joss, American country musician
In Chinese mythology
Joss, a word that has entered English from the Chinese usage of the Portuguese word "deos" for god. It may refer to:
- Joss house, a local shrine
- Joss stick, incense burned in ceremony
- Joss paper, paper representations of worldly items such as money, burned in ceremony
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Joss.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.