Josu Ortuondo Larrea
Josu Ortuondo Larrea (born on 13 February 1948 in Bilbao) is a Spanish politician and Member of the European Parliament with the Partido Nacionalista Vasco, Member of the Bureau of the Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe and sits on the European Parliament's Committee on Transport and Tourism.
- 1969–1987: Banking executive
- 1993–1999: President of Bilbogás
- 2000 1993–1999: President of Bilbao Ria
- 1995–1999: Member of the executive committee and board of directors of Caja de Ahorros (bank)
- 1991–1999: President of the Bilbao International Fair
- 1979–1981: Member of the EAJ-PNV Regional Executive Committee
- 1983–1987: Member of the National Executive Committee, responsible for administration and finances
- 1991–1999: Mayor and Chairman of the Municipal Council of Bilbao
- 1995–1999: President of the Council of Basque Municipalities
- 1987–1991: Director-General of the Public Basque Radio and Television Corporation (EITB)
- 1994–1999: Member of the executive committee of the Council of European Municipalities and Regions
- 1995–1999: Member of the executive committee of 'Eurocities'
- 1998–1999: President of 'Eurocities'
- since 1999: Member of the European Parliament
- European Parliament biography of Josu Ortuondo Larrea (incl. Speeches, Questions and Motions)
- Declaration (PDF) of financial interests (Spanish)
|This article about a Member of the European Parliament from Spain is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|